1. Giving up TV is harder for me than my 3 year old.
2. I'm an over reacher...I planned too many Lenten activities. I'm trying to get caught up, but am not holding my breath for today's wooden cross.
3. I've seen huge improvements in Daniel's creativity, language ability, and behavior since forgoing TV.
4. Without TV I need either more sleep or more caffeine.
5. I'm a better parent without watching TV all day, but I'm not a bad parent for letting Daniel watch one show each day.
6. God loves that I want to be a better version of myself.